WesTest is a full service geotechnical engineering and materials testing firm. Our emphasis is in construction materials testing and design. WesTest maintains accreditations through the AASHTO Accreditation Program, Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, and the Department of the Army, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
WesTest Professional Engineers are licensed in Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, and Arizona.
Our Staff Engineers, Geologists, and Engineering Technicians receive training and certifications from State sanctioned agencies in Colorado, Kansas, and Wyoming and we are approved to provide materials design and testing on DOT projects within these states.
Our personnel attend training and are certified by the following organizations:
- American Concrete Institute
- Asphalt Institute
- Kansas State University
- Laboratory for Certification of Asphalt Technicians, Rocky Mountain Asphalt Education Center
- Western Alliance for Quality Transportation Construction
- Wyoming Materials Technician Certification
Our engineering staff is compromised of graduates from some of the most well respected engineering programs in the Country, including:
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University
- Kansas State
- Purdue University
- Louisiana Tech University
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- State University of New York
- Texas Tech University
- University of Central Florida
- University of Colorado
- University of Arkansas
- University of Virginia