Accreditations and Technology
- WesTest is an American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL) Accredited Laboratory meeting the requirements of ASTM D 3666, ASTM C 1077, and ASTM E 329 for independent testing laboratories.
- We are the only independent AASHTO Accredited asphalt binder testing laboratory in Colorado. Our accreditation includes all of the tests necessary to determine the “Grade” of Superpave Performance Graded (PG) Asphalt Binders in accordance with AASHTO M 320, Standard Specification for Performance-Graded Asphalt Binder.
- WesTest is listed as a qualified commercial laboratory to provide materials testing for the Department of the Army, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Our equipment and personnel are accredited to perform over 80 tests relating to construction materials. Our accreditations include 15 asphalt binder tests, 17 hot mix asphalt tests, 16 soil tests, 19 aggregate tests and 16 Portland cement concrete tests.
- Our Superpave asphalt binder and asphalt materials testing equipment and capabilities meet today’s rigorous state and Federal standards.
- Our Portland cement concrete design and testing equipment meets current state, Federal, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and FAA testing requirements.
- Our fully equipped remote laboratory facilities are available to provide testing services at your construction site.
- Our laboratory is equipped with an adjustable jaw crusher which allows us to take pit run aggregate and process it to the desired size.